Saturday, August 18, 2012

What I wouldn't do....

Hello World....
*click here for your theme music*

My eyes were closed by my internal voice was like "hey we up..open the eyes..." so at 6am, i was up. LOL! And the theme music you are jammin' to was playing in my mind so I started thinking about the lyrics.  Basically the song is speaking about people falling in love, singers singing about love versus people just making $$.  It's true love is not spread throughout all genres like it used to be.  And the version presented to the newer generations is so warped, it's scary. Being tatted up, speaking incorrectly, being a baby mama or a fiancee for 20 years but never a wife with multiple kids, being called a bitch or a whore, being hit upside the head, doing drugs, wearing a bunch of jewelry all in the name of money and being a stripper...like this is what love is for these kids and they have bringing babies into this. When you sit there a smoke weed with your kid in the room, your kid is also smoking weed, it's called contact smoke. "HELLO!!!" So don't be surprised when your kid is pointed out as having behavioral issues later in life..you started it!

But I digress, life used to be about being happy, being loved, being a wife/husband, raising a family.  Now...not so much.  What I wouldn't do to somehow go back to that feeling...it's bananas!  There are artists out there trying to do things to talk to the kids to show 'em a better path but for some reason the evil side seems to be winning.  But maybe not.  Anyway...my original idea for this post for on a romantic level but it has morphed into something else.  LOL! enjoy this emotional ride with me...i'm almost done.

So I would like to know what it feels like to be in love and be the apple in some guy's eye.  3 things I need for him to do, besides us needing to be compatible, I need him to - provide, protect, cherish...those three things cover a whole gambit of things in a relationship.  It's nice to be considered a man's ultimate treasure/gift.  It's beautiful to know the feeling of being loved...the smell of his cologne..the strength of his arms as they wrap around you....mmph! sorry i zoned out for a hot second. HA!! but it is a beautiful thang! LOL...anyway...enjoy your weekend.  If you are in the ATL there a few big thangs happening this weekend so have fun.  I was supposed to be in Texas celebrating with my family this weekend but some thangs fell thru so i'm in the "A". But it is what it is..............................................................................

*Enjoy life.....peace and blessings*

No comments:

Post a Comment