Sunday, August 19, 2012

If Only For a Moment....

Hello World...

my inner voice started talking to me again, so i need to get this out quickly....

*i wanna give a shout-out to my ATL homette Tina ATL..lemme tell you, if you EVER wanna get drenched in some poem erotica, if you ever want to go to a unique date night/romantic event...this is who you need to take heed to.  This lady is the truth!  My next installment is not all the way on her level erotica but is done in the spirit of intmacy and romance which is erotica's foundation. enjoy.*

*click here for your mood music* 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If Only For a Moment

If only for a moment...
the feel of the strength in your arms

If only for a moment...
the light headedness that hits me as i inhale your cologne

If only for a moment...
the feel of the light kisses on my neck and shoulders

If only for a moment...
the support felt by knowing you are in my corner

If only for a moment...
the warm fuzzies felt just by your presence

If only for a moment...
the school girl giddiness I feel by your voice on the other line

If only for a moment...
the way my whole body responds to you

As a woman...any woman out there can testify...i'd like to experience all of that even if only for a moment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*peace and blessings*

(2nd installment by Nissa K)
Created/Owned by Annissa K Elliott

2 comments: