Friday, August 31, 2012

Final Destination..

Hello World.....
This one popped in my head right before I closed my eyes to head to lala land...enjoy!
*click here for your theme music* (no copyright infringement intended)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Final Destination

I hear the key in the lock, a smile on my face as I look at the clock..

A "Hey Babe" as I check the skillets and pots on the stove brings a quiver from the top of my head to my toes...

My man is home at the end of the day, time to switch hats from corporate life to husband/wife time and play..

I love this dude and he's all I need and I want...

My heart skips a beat because I know when it's all said and done, I'm his final destination...


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Third Installment by Nissa K**
Created by Nissa K

No comments:

Post a Comment