Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Oneness...

Hello World...

so my day ended with an invitation from a good friend of mine to experience a type of sisterhood meeting at her church Hillside International Truth Center.  It's a meditation meeting, allowing those in attendance to close off the world for a few moments and quiet the noise in your head and become one with yourself.  To be able to think clearly...and for the first time in a looooong time i was able to talk myself out of hearing the noise.  I jokingly speak of having a reset button because I want to start some things over in my life BUT as we know there is no such button...however if you continue to live and go forward, you can enhance and correct some things. it's just that simple.  Oh man it was a beautiful thing! And I was thinking back to how it normally is with like a revival service, where you experience this short-lived euphoria but this is feeling different.  Apparently people have these meditation services throughout the city and I'm thinking I need to find and join one. There's no $$ involved, it's just people who care about your soul/spirit and your relationship with God.

I'm so glad I went, it has created some newness in my Oneness.  :-D

So anyway, I just wanted to share...

*peace and blessings*

No comments:

Post a Comment