Friday, March 16, 2012

Lions and Tigers and Bears oh my...

Hello World...

So today, for the most part, has been wonderful.  Now the evening is another story (that i'm about to tell).  So one of my fave shows to watch is "Chopped" and while watching it I get hungry.  I'd already planned on heading to Cloud IX to eat and bob my head to the tunes of  DJ Majestik and be a part of live at Cloud IX every Thursday and via live ustream  The Skenny Kravitz Show but now i'm really really really hungry.  So I head out...i get to the car (no problem) i put my stuff in on the passenger's side and I walk around to the driver's side and there's a SNAKE! (which i killed) So THEN i get to where i'm going and there's a rat crawling around near the garbage cans PLUS apparently they are shooting a movie or something on Peters Street so half of the each lane was blocked with human critters, big azz trucks with lights, wires and stuff everywhere and THEN on the way home a possuum scurried across in front of my car.  I have never seen THIS many of God's other creatures in the ATL ever!  LOL!!! I feel like I'm back home in Texas in the country.  And can I say, I slept very very peacefully last night. Oh wow!

Lions and tigers and bears...oh my! I love the spring time!

~Aries Rule~
*peace and blessings*

No comments:

Post a Comment