Monday, February 20, 2012

I'm Normal...

World! Hello...

Just wanted to send a quick note to you at the end of the day.  In this blog, You will read motivational stuff that may create the perception that I see the world through rose colored glasses and everything is happy happy joy joy (shout out to ren and stimpy) and I just want you to be aware that this is not true at all!  I'm normal with my normal ups and downs like everybody else. But don't we hear enough negativity? Don't we read enough in the news? Heck my own mental negativity that I fight daily would depress the happiest human being on the earth..seriously.  So what I have to do to combat that is speak calmness, happiness into the universe to others and it also helps me.  So just in case you EVER should get the impression that I'm not living in the real world, I am living in the real world which is why I know that we ALL need inspiration whether we show it or not.

Ok take your left arm and wrap to the right and your right arm and wrap it to the left and hug yourself and have a lovely evening!
*peace and blessings*

No comments:

Post a Comment