Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hello World...

This is my first blog!!! Yaaaaay!!! I broke the silence, finally! (whew!) I haven't journaled, diaried (new word) or anything in years!  Ok, this is my first blog and also the title of my blog inside NissaKaye's world.  So my first stuff to talk about is the fact that for 2012 I vowed to step back onto my path and quit taking the tiny trail/path that ran parallel to it.  yep that is possible.  I started out early in life in the gospel world, singing and playing not professional but once upon a time, I wanted to build up my skills to that level in both areas  However, I got frustrated and depressed about some other life stuff and gave up. I got tired of fighting what felt like an uphill battle.  I did write about it on Helium (http://www.helium.com/items/740095-unique-challenges-faced-by-children-raised-in-single-parent-homes).  I touched on my pain a tad bit and now i'm finally coming full circle and I'm glad about it.  You can also check out my ReverbNation.com/annissakelliott page and keep up with what i'm doing on my FB pages (Nissa K Elliott and Nissa K).  Moving to Atlanta has been the best thing I could have done with my life, I'm surrounded by beautiful spirits and I have no other option but to move forward.  And I love it!  So that's it for now.  Now that I'm starting I'm hoping to be a beast about it! LOL!! *peace and blessings*