Monday, June 24, 2013

As the heart speaks...

Hello World...

It has been umpteen days since my last post and a lot of stuff has happened. So let's get to it.

First update:
My new friend and I are trudging along BUT i'm noticing I may have attracted yet another hard working entrepreneur who may have bitten off more than he can chew.  Either that or the Lord is trying to tell me to be patient.  Business owners have crazy schedules and have to be on alert at all times.  The step is to get the business up and eventually get staff that can effectively and efficiently run it..but until then he/she has to be there everyday.  I'm more hands on, like to date, not every weekend but some quality time is needed.  And not a quick hour here or there after work/on the way home. *sigh* I don't know...but I'm not stressing about it either.  I know how to remove myself from something when I start feeling unwanted.  One day you see me, the next day you don't. Simple as that.  So we'll see how that goes.

Next update:
My homegirl is still here and this is kinda cool! I've done roommate situations before and those were okay but after those two and then had to move back with mom and my younger siblings for awhile, i vowed to never do it again.  But I have to retract that statement.  When you share a space with someone that knows how to respect the space, it's works out very well.  We are both used to having our own space so we give each other that respect and meet in the middle for girl talk.  I'm going through a pair down/downsizing of "stuff" that I have including cable.  I'm going to check on what's needed for regular TV, I think I have to get some sort of box or something for regular channels. *shrug* i'll check it out.  I didn't think I'd be able to make it without DirecTV. LOL! I don't miss that bill either.  I need to contact them to come and get their boxes and remotes.

Hmmmm what's next?

I got a call from a past flame...how "past" you ask? Kinda recent....I thought I was cool, I was over "it" and with this new guy that just appeared that it was a sign that it was truly time to release.  So when i got this call and my heart rate increased and as our conversation continued a tear drop found it's way down my face, I knew I was somewhat healed but not 100%.  Man oh man.....it's definitely sometimes hard to say goodbye to yesterday.  Especially when that yesterday has had your heart in his hands for so long..man!  BUT the present is working out well so no long standing heart ache over here. *whew*  I think the Lord knew that call was coming and knew I needed to be ready for it. Thanks God, once again! LOL!

On the professional front:
I'm signing myself up for voice lessons with Premier Vocal Coaches.  I just registered, I hope I did it right so I'm waiting to hear back from them.  The church media group took a tour of AIBTV studios.  It's the studio that airs our church broadcast. It reignited my audio engineering fire bug AND I spoke with the Audio guy there and gave him my information and he suggested that I look into being  foley.  Takes me back to what my first film professor said.  So I think I'm going to look into it.  Contact her and see what other information she can give me.  Next step is legalzoom.com for this LLC.  I keep saying I'm gonna do it and don't.

Not so good update.  I got back in the world of pay day loans and currently have 3 out for a total of about $300.  That's $300 dollars more I could have in my pocket.  Here I got again stepping backwards. *sigh*  Anyway, I'll be handling that soon.  Ok...oh yeah, I didn't go to my reunion this year. Just didn't feel like it.  Im starting to feel like I put more energy into being around my own DNA connected folks than they do so i'm just not going to put out the extra effort or energy like I used to.  If they don't really care, neither do it. point blank..period. No harm no foul...

End of the day..As the world turns, the heart speaks...and my heart says "Continue to live..." and first lady spoke yesterday on winning souls for Christ.  You don't have to do anything extra just live like you have some sense.  When you do that it draws people to you and THEN you can share your testimony and then invite them to your ministry.  Don't pull folks from other churches, there are plenty of folks out there with no covering.  So with all of that said, I need to update the way i'm living.  I'm on it.

I thank God for this day, I didn't have to be here. I will be more vigilant on doing what i need to do before I leave.

*Peace and Blessings*

p.s. found out that Bobby Blue Bland passed away yesterday (Sunday, June 23rd) to honor his memory, I end with this song.   RIP....

No comments:

Post a Comment