Saturday, February 2, 2013

People....Make you keep on pushing

Hello World....

When you are trying to live your dream, you run into people that are willing to show you the ropes, assist in any way they can and theeeeeen you run into people who do the opposite.  i'm seeing this watching other people who are making it happen.  I know negativity will hit you where you're weakest.  I think my biggest obstacle is negative thinking and vibes.  I'm a naturally friendly person, my name [Annissa]means "to be friendly; grace and favour" so when people pretend to be a friendly person and then put the brakes on without notice, it hurts my feelings just a little.  There is a part of me that is sensitive to that type of treatment.

Anyway, I will keep on pushing (in the words of curtis mayfield) no matter what, it just really trips me out when folks act up.  I've said it before and i say it again - when i ask the Lord to remove folks from my life and they leave they are gone for good and i'll leave them alone.


Looka look look a yonder, what's that I see, a great big stone wall standing there ahead of me but i've got my pride and i'll move along the side and keep on pushing
hallelujah! hallelujah!
keep on pushing!

**acknowledgement**
Curtis Mayfield - Keep on pushing link via Youtube.com

When it's all said and done...i am responsible for my happiness so i will have to learn to control my sensitivity if i'm going to make it.  At the end of the day God has my back and that's all that matters.

*peace and blessings*

No comments:

Post a Comment