Monday, January 14, 2013

2013 it is....

Hello World...

I promised myself i'd do one black tie event a month and I started last night! yaaaaay!!  2013 will be a new, refreshing year for a BUNCH of people, myself included of course!  I got a chance to go to the 2013 Georgia Entertainment Gala - a 1st annual event!  I got to rub shoulders with Georgia's who's who and thanks to my friend Shawn Foote of CFox Productions, a crazy incident (i broke my shoe) was turned into a moment to gather and laugh and talk with other people.  We turned the area we were standing into the "shoes off" area. LOL!  Thank you Shawn!!  As I left the event with shoe and a half in hand heading to the valet to get my silver vroom vroom, I had a great grin on my face (sigh) however I now realize I missed some great photo ops of some great folks that i hugged last night!  Dang it!!  :-(  I have to start thinking on my "photo op" feet.

Oh well. It is what it is for that one.....however going forward, I WILL do better.  :-)

Ok gotta start this week with a BANG!!!

**Peace and blessings!**







~~The broken shoe - The End~~

2 comments:

  1. Stumbled across this by accident! How inconsiderate of your shoe Heel to break at such an event! Hope you didn't hurt yourself. Warmest from the UK!

    Zydeco Hooligan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings from the South! Wow thank you for your concern...ALL the way from the UK! Love it! I plan on visiting your area very soon! And your first name listed is the name of one of my favorite song genres that we dance to in the Texas/Louisiana part of the South.

      Feel free to drop by anytime. :-D
      *peace and blessings*

      Delete