Thursday, January 3, 2013

It's a new year of GREATNESS!

Hello World...

2013 came in for me with awesome music and a great group of people! I was in volunteer mode for the Ken Ford 70s NYE concert and we had a BLAST!!!!

All last year I asked for a reset button..."Lord give me a reset button to stop this negativity...Lord i wish i could go back in time to stop the negativity" and guess what i got it!! It's so weird, my mindset is so different right now! Nope I'm not walking around hollering "BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED" every second and grinning like a zoned out zombie but my mindset about life is really different right now! I'm accepting the consequences of some actions I did or didn't do last year and moving forward.  Either way I'm going to be blessed, no time to cry about what should've been done...it's TOO late!

This year is greatness, period. I'm not doing anything else. No self-pity, nothing. I'm stepping up to plate and handling business.  Get in where you fit in..And I got my ticket to the 2013 Entertainment Gala...You better get yours!!! I WILL be in the building!!  Now I have to find me a winter formal.

Peace and love...Love ya'll - Nissa K

No comments:

Post a Comment