Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Reality Traveling - Hitting the road to see the sights..

Hello World...

I've noticed several restaurants and salons in different cities that I'd love to travel and visit.  And this morning, while getting dressed and watching Dr Phil, the commercial for "Sweetie Pie's" came on and it was then that I confirmed that this summer, I will be doing what I call "Reality Traveling - Hitting the Road to see the sights".  I already have a tentative trip to NY in June scheduled so I will be hitting the Johnny Rockets Sports Bar there (saw it on Under Cover Boss) and the Miss Jessies original salon is there so I'll be making an appt to get my "hur did" at the salon and I'm sure I'll find a few other things to do in that city.  Next up on the list is Sweetie Pie's...I'm going to have to hit St Louis and taste Ms. Robbie's vittles for myself and find some other stuff to do.

In the words of Mary Mary "i'm walking, i'm walking, i'm walking".

2012...Forward Movement...Let's Get it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment