Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Self-Sabotage - i rebuke you!

Hello World....

i'm feeling the spirit of self-sabotage coming on me again.  This time in a different part of my life.  It's not financial, praise God for that, but it's physical.  My body is changing and I can no longer just do a couple of things to stay at a healthy size, I now have to do some EXTRA stuff and consistency is my weakness these days.  I'm not sure WHY but it is!

I have several fashion shows coming up and I need to be at my best.  Yes I'm a plus size model BUT I need to be a good plus size, that word is not synonymous with sloppy.

I've signed up with a trainer and did good for two weeks, even did my meal planning for a week.  And then due to other schedule issues, I haven't been back.  That's not an excuse though because I have a free fitness center in my work building.  AND my zumba class are not far from me.  Like I have NO excuse.  And then I know that this all makes me depressed and I don't want to be depressed.

Lord help me, continue to whisper to my spirit man to encourage me to be the best Nissa that I can be.

In Jesus name...

Amen!

~Peace and Blessings~

No comments:

Post a Comment