Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Is my ___________In vain????

Hello World:

It's been a while or in the words of that talented songstress "Anita Baker" - "it's been soooo loooong"!  And you have my sincerest apologies for that.  So one major thing on my to-do list for 2013 is to get vocal lessons.  I've been doing some minor vocal recordings just to not only practice but to keep my harmony training up to snuff.  I found a few vocal teachers.  But today as i was recording and uploading a Clark Sisters' classic, I realized how much training I actually need right now! hooooo it was hard staying in tune with myself. So sad! I almost started wondering if everything I'm doing is possibly in vain.

LOL!  Here is my version of that classic.

It just reiterates that I am a background vocalist here to give you harmony, not a lead vocalist.  Nto my strength at all!

Well may the Lord God bless you real good!!

*Peace and Blessings*


No comments:

Post a Comment