Monday, October 1, 2012

It's been a minute..

Hello World...

It's been a minute..click here for your theme music...it's been a long time (as nick and valerie) are singing...since i've posted a new blog.

Life has been interesting to say the least.  The chorus of your theme music asks "is it still good to ya?" And my answer to that is YES!  I am enjoying myself in re-introducing myself to my gifts and talents and not allowing fear to keep me away from great opportunities!  It's liberating to be able to be open and not hold back in all situations.

I just did a FB post about the people i'm connected with that have allowed me to "live" instead of just existing. I mean every word of it! I love the people that push me to be better, even the haters.  Someone used to say "let your haters be your motivators" and as cliche(ish) as that sounds these days, it's a true statement.

So as I close (yep this is a short one) I want to encourage you to continue to push on. Keep your dream in your eyes and don't get bogged down on the process.  It's like Peter trying to walk on the water...as long as he kept his eyes on the objective (Jesus) he was fine but when he looked at the water and the turbulence, he started sinking.  Don't let your surroundings sink you.  Keep your eyes on the prize...another cliche but it has a HUGE meaning.  And don't ever not let it "Feel Good to ya".

*peace and blessings*
credit: "Is it still good to ya" - Ashford and Simpson via youtube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment