Sunday, September 9, 2012

Oh Lord bless me indeed.....


*click here for your blog theme music*
Bless me, bless me
Oh Lord, bless me indeed,
Enlarge my territory
Oh Lord, bless me indeed
(I pray for increase)
Bless me indeed

music credit: Donald Lawrence and Tri-City Singers

Hello World.....

If you've read my previous blog posts you'll know that I've been visiting a church recently thanks to the encouragement of my Aries brother and I joined today as an official member.  I've been visiting consistently for the past week at the Action Living Conference at Gospel Tabernacle Church and I've been on a uphill climb trying to get my complete sanity back and it's been a travel BUT God has surrounded me with SO many positive people that keep my upbeat in different ways that's it's bananas!  There have been times that I've sensed myself going into a state of sadness or depression and my phone rings with someone on the other line saying "hey let's go to do ABC, XYZ."  Not something crazy but all of my friends are connected to the same hobbies and likes that I have so it's something that is instantly a spirit lifter.  ok so anyway, I haven't had a church home in quite some time and my Aries brother invited me and I finally visited and prayed and asked God to let me know that I'm supposed to be there and each time by the end of the service I got it..my answer that is.  So I'm no longer floating and on hiatus, I'll get some Word, some focus to push forward to the next level.  I'm soooooo happy about that.

So anyway, I just had to share with you guys and I want to encourage you to push forward and don't sit back and don't settle for the mediocre. Nothing about your life is mediocre.  It doesn't matter what anyone else says about you, you were born with a destiny, finish your objective!  Do it!

Love you...peace and blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment