Sunday, March 26, 2023

Hello world....another run around the sun... #AriesNation

 Hello World....

I've got a new age!  I'm now 51!  Aries nation and all of that however...This year is a little different though.  If you know me, you know I roll with TLA tough!  ONe of the ladies that was close with, that encouraged me passed away on her birthday!  My friend Sonta - 3/17/72 to 3/17/23 - she'd just turned 51, we are 4 days apart.


I've only lost one other friend and it's been awhile but this one hit me hard.  So this birthday was dampened in spirit. I did have a party at a karaoke spot and planned on my house warming this past Saturday but cancelled it due to my friend's funeral service.


I will say this...take care of your health folks....age ain't nothing but a number...and you can ben here today and gone tomorrow.  Take care of yourself.

C'est la vie....

~~nissa k ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment