Thursday, May 18, 2017

Is there a restart button?

Hello World....

Hadn't posted in a really long time but I have to say that if I'm EVER presented with a chance to just restart my life somewhere I'm going!  New identity...maybe a brain wash and stronger personality..a different me.  I seem to have become a proverbial punching bag.  I notice that there are some that don't mind saying certain things to me and just moving on as if it's all good...oh but if I treated them the same way it would be a problem!

If the rapture came today...I'd be happy...I hope I'd get to join but oh well....even with the outside events that I'm a part of, I've become complacent professionally and comfortable and miserable.

"get up off my butt!" you say? easier said than done... "make a vision board" you say...ok and then what...I still have to take action.  There is a reason I never remarried, the examples I've experienced seem to include men that have a mean edginess to them..like walking around on eggshells because you're scared that the next thing that you say will make 'em pop off...oh but THEY can say what the fuk EVER to me. (geesh!)    Apparently there is something in me that keeps attracting these types...I mean I like the driven part that they have but it's the mean side that is not appealing of course.

Is there a restart button?  If so, point me to it...I'm ready to beam out of here....depression is slowly taking over.

No uplifting words on the way out..I'm just tired.  If you actually follow this blog, you'll see it..but I'm not sharing it.

I's tired boss.....I's tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment