Saturday, January 2, 2016

New Year....New Plan

Hello World.....

It's been a minute since my last entry.  I think about 7 months.  Long enough to be almost about to deliver a baby. LOL!

Well Happy New Year to you! :-D (click here for today's soundtrack)


It's a new year and I have a new and improved plan.  I asked the Lord to keep from being stagnant and allow me to be in a scenario to pull my gifts and talents out of me and let "44" be a very nice experience for me.  And ALL types of things started happening.  The only thing that can keep me from succeeding with everything is this chick right here...this chic typing this entry.

I implore you to get a team around you that constantly pushes you to be your very best!  I truly believe in the statement "if you are the smartest in your group of friends, you need new friends."  

This is going to be a short one....happy new year to you and yours!  ((hugs)) and peace in the middle east!

Peace and Blessings....

~Are you a female blogger? Are you a female working in the arts? Check out these two support organizations: Women With Gifts   SHECreatediT ~

This blogger can be reached at annissakaye@gmail.com.

website credit:

photography credit:
Magic Memories Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment