Thursday, May 7, 2015

Every moment counts...

Hello World...


You see this picture?  This was me yesterday!  YEP As I walked across in the crosswalk WITH the right of way, a driver not paying attention, turning left just gunned  his way to the middle of the cross walk where I just happened to be at that moment.  I saw the car in my peripheral so I turned to look the driver in the eye and see this guy just looking up (probably from texting) and his wife now berating him because he wasn't looking.  **side eye**

I didn't even try to take a pic of the car I just kept walking and thanking God that I didn't get hit.

This is a short one....

My message today is Make Every Moment Count....because you NEVER know when that moment is your last.  oh yes AND

STOP TEXTING WHILE DRIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace and Blessings.....

~Are you a female blogger? Are you a female working in the arts? Check out these two support organizations: Women With Gifts   SHECreatediT ~

This blogger can be reached at annissakaye@gmail.com.


website credit:


photography credit:

No comments:

Post a Comment