Monday, October 21, 2013

Is it the way??

Hello World...

I have a bad habit of not being consistent with this blog...

There have been a lot of craziness happening in my life that make sense to my current actions...my title says "Is it the way" and it makes me think about Jill Scott's song to a certain extent.

The new guy is still there and it's been 5 months...i'm a tad giddy....

I've been hanging with some friends that keep me active in my "walk" but i've not been as active as I should be at all! Ugh!

But now there is a strange incident happening in my personal space that I'm not sure how to judge.  An individual I only have a business friendly connection with has been reaching out for assistance that is on a personal friendly level and it's striking me as a tad strange.  My personality is such that I will assist those that are in need, maybe sometimes to a fault.  I pray I never run into someone that will attempt to take advantage of me.  Is it the way I'm living? Is it the vibes I'm throwing out?  I tell you what God has my back no matter how crazy I tend to act so in the words of Mr. T, I pity the fool that tries to mess with me.. LOL!

So to my audience..be careful of how you live your life, the vibes you give off are the same vibes you attract..

Keep your head up and be encouraged!

~Peace and Blessings~

No comments:

Post a Comment