Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Let the celebration continue...


Hello World...

So in 49 minutes I will have lived for 14,965 days....I can't believe it's happened again so soon! It always seems like the monthly count down is so freaking far away but then the next thing you know it's the day before and then the day, and then the day after.  It just goes to show you that life goes on even if you aren't  paying attention.

I love the fact that I have lived this long.  I sit and briefly think about how there were a few times I didn't want to be here....like literally...and between constant prayer, some couch time and some friends that God has used to say and do things even when they didn't realize and I'd never and have never said anything to them.  I just take it all in stride and learn my lessons and keep it moving!

Right now i'm on a small sabbatical from GSU due to some financial issues, getting some training/internships in the sound engineering area, still working to gear up my confidence level in singing again and i'd love to play  the piano again, somewhat close to what I used to and then learn some more.  Music makes me smile.

I am noticing that i'm losing energy these days but I am in better shape/tone than before. So I just need to continue to do what's necessary to stay on top of everything.  I love celebrating and this year I said I was going to do just that with EVERYbody, i mean i love my birthday and my sign (Aries) but I just love celebrating period!

To those that bring positive energy in my life, I thank you.  I love you and appreciate what you bring into my personal space.


No comments:

Post a Comment