Saturday, July 21, 2012

Speaking of Passions....Every Good Man Ain't For You

Sooooo i recently came into contact with a local talent Ms. Tabitha King. She's actually a friend of a friend and during conversation i handed her a business card which shows that I'm an alto background vocalist and she's (at some point) going to connect with me to see if my voice blends well with hers. I'm excited! I'm committed to roll with my passion in 2012. the year is almost over (well it is) and i will be on a stage doing what i love before long. that is my promise to myself.  i really wanna take voice lessons though, with my voice change, i need to re-discover my range and other voice stuff. *shrug* it'll happen.  ok that's it!

Roll with your passion people!

oh yeah ONE more thing - ladies - every good man ain't for you! (let it marinate)

*peace and blessings*

No comments:

Post a Comment